D Learning Resources

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+Digitalmars at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:14:08 PST 2006

I think the book might be better then categorizing it in basic,
intermediate, advanced. The reason I state this is given a new
programmer. They will want to start from the beginning (basics), until
they reach the level they feel they can stop. Now take a program from
another language, they have some skill level, may know a lot about their
native language (where they're coming from) or not a whole lot. When
they look at the book they'll be looking for the headings that indicate
D specific ideas, and avoid sections with the concepts they already know.

Your proposal sounds like it would be a great change for the dsource
tutorial section.