A couple of thoughts/queries.

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Wed Dec 26 01:33:40 PST 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:

> If you're not on Windows then I presume gdb works?  I guess that doesn't
> have any D-specific knowledge.  Support for D in zerobugs is still
> vaporware?

I did a quick test, and zerobugs has at least some D support. Types seems to
be correctly demangled in the variables view, whereas functions and method
names in the stack trace are not. I wasn't immediately able to pinpoint the
location of my segfault though (a real one that I knew of), although the
stacktrace showed up. Definately better looking than gdb, all in all :)

--
Lars Ivar Igesund
blog at http://larsivi.net