-debug and -release

Charlie charlie.fats at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:07:39 PDT 2007

I dislike how -release strips out contracts, its often valuable to have
contracts left in even in a release build.  I believe the front end even
has specific flags for disabling contracts and asserts, I don't think
Walter accepted the user submitted patch though.

And while we're on the topic whatever happen to Gregor's unittest patch ?

Charlie