The GUI to end all GUI libraries (Let's Dream!)

0ffh frank at frankhirsch.youknow.what.todo.net
Wed Nov 28 15:33:35 PST 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:
> Sounds quite feature-full.  But noticeably lacking is any mention of how
> messaging and state management will work.  To me that's the real heart
> of it.  You can always gussy up a GUI with pretty themes later, but if
> the notification and state management mechanisms aren't solid, then
> actually coding with it will always be painful.

Seems like "event processing will be done like in harmonia, that is, thru
sinking and bubbling. the default rendering engine will be OpenGL +
FreeType2. themes will be defined using css-alike configs, but they will be
able to completely redefine what compound widgets (like buttons) are.
/the api will be insane/". [my italics]

We can confirm that here: http://paste.dprogramming.com/dphz72yh

Is a sample of approximately how it will look like to use it... =)

regards, frank