Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Wed Jan 23 02:34:28 PST 2008

I'm sure it is easy for someone who has done a lot of this stuff. But
it's all new to me.

Right now, the pages are all generated from Ddoc source files according
to macros. Redoing the macros and style sheets would transform the site
without needing to rewrite any of the content.

Putting user content on there is another problem, though, because
someone would have to regularly cull the spam and vandalism from it.

The "archives" pages are all generated by a custom D program that reads
the newsgroup files and generates the corresponding html page.