Adding D Editor Support

BLS nanali at nospam-wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 12 23:09:15 PDT 2008

John A. De Goes schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> We're adding support for the D language to UNA (http://www.n-brain.net). The Personal Edition has been released free of charge (down from $100).

> Assuming this is correct, we'd like to proceed with adding commonly used source code constructs, D idioms, and so forth. We call this 'source snippets'. Each source snippet has a few letter textual key. Typing that key and invoking the source snippet button inserts the snippet.

A lot of DWT (SWT) JFace snippets are in my mind, but it depends on how
flexible your snippet editor is.
For instance :
JFSF =
class SimpleForm : ApplicationWindow {
should become :
class {1} : ApplicationWindow {
so typing JFSF should open a popup asking for the the classname.

In case that your IDE is that flexible, a couple a DWT, JFace snippets,
  are possible... Otherwise take it as enhancement suggestion :)
Bjoern