Adding D Editor Support

John A. De Goes john.withoutspam. at n-brain.net
Fri Jun 13 06:42:29 PDT 2008

Hi Bjoern,

Yes, this is possible. You just use a macro in the source snippet, e.g. ${CLASS}, and then when you insert it, it places the caret at the first macro: filling it in replaces all instances of the macro, and hitting Enter takes you to the next one. No pop up dialogs, but it accomplishes the same thing (with less invasiveness and annoyance).

Where do DWT and JFace fit into the grand scheme of things? That is, are they as ubiquitous in D as Swing and SWT are in the Java community?

Regards,

John