DDoc and @comments

Mike Parker aldacron71 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 01:04:00 PST 2008

Ty Tower wrote:
> Mike Parker Wrote:
>
>> Ty Tower wrote:
>>>  > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/ddoc.html
>>>

>>> I suppose you are trying to tell me something but you are not doing well with that
>>> What do you mean? The documentation does not mention @ anywhere in the page !
>>>
>> Both Jarrett and the documentation are telling you something, but you're
>> not doing well with grokking it.
>
> People who post without reading the previous posts really piss me off
> Spend some time and think about the problem first. I know its not your problem to worry about but I post looking for some sort of answer to my question.

I'm glad it pissed you off. Now please remember it the next time you
want to insult someone who is trying to help you. There are several
friendly people around here who have helped you with DWT and other
issues, yet you have repeatedly insulted them when their answers to your
questions didn't get you where you wanted to be. I know that some people
are ignoring your posts entirely now.

I normally don't post unless I have something to contribute to the
conversation, but in this case I really wanted to point out that you are
stretching the limits of tolerance. Please be more considerate in future
else you'll alienate more people.