I am dying and***** hate it

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Sun Nov 16 14:24:42 PST 2008

Reply to Gregor,

> Ah yes, another example of the always-popular "kick 'em while they're
> down" method of religious conversion.
>
> (As if the original post was anything but spam)
>
> - Gregor Richards

If you ignore the actual suggestion and read it just as "Here's what I find
helps in situations like that" there is nothing at all to object to in what
you are objecting to. (If you have a hard time seeing that, compare it to
someone suggesting a link to a bar directory.) So you must be objecting to
the content. OK, well do you have any suggestions to make? Anything you can
suggest I can probably come up with a way to claim offence about. So all
that's left is to say nothing, and I can find fault with that as well.

Now I'll concede that the "kick 'em while they're down" approach does happen
(and is wrong), but it's usually phrased more like "Your an evil person and
you're suffering because of it". What was said looked nothing at all like
that to me.