D's greatest mistakes

so so at so.do
Mon Dec 6 00:38:43 PST 2010

> For example in the thread about Eiffel language he told that he has no
> time to study Eiffel. This is a major W-T-F. The first priority of a
> language designer should be the best possible language spec, later comes
> good implementation and other issues. Once the fucked up design is set
> in stone, you're screwed.

> If you become guitarist, you're expected to study all kinds of musical
> genres and use guitars from different manufacturers (Jackson, Gibson,
> ...), not only one self built instrument. If you become a novelist,
> you're expected to know/study a large deal of intertextuality, writing
> styles, have a large active vocabularity etc.

You base on these to what exactly? Can we at least get the name of the
language you designed?

> As a language designer.. everyone screams about dynamic typing,
> functional languages and parallel programming.

Now this better be a joke, you are complaining because D is not a dynamic
typed language?
This is not some random "top down ###" language, wake up you are trolling
on the wrong newsgroup.

> You can't just give a shit about that and focus on creating a better C++
> using the experience achieved while writing C/C++ compilers. I want the
> language to solve the contemporary relevant problems, I don't want a
> better C++. Does D solve these problems? If not, why the heck it exists.

If you want "that" language, and "that" is not "D" why the hell you are
here wasting your precious trolling time?
We are already doomed, leave us behind, save yourself!

How many times you have been to a public group that you actually talk to
designer or even a programmer of a language implementation?
How many times have you had a chance to actually propose something to a
language on a public newsgroup?

There are many more BS to respond but i just stop it here, seeing that i
am approaching the "tone" of yours.