dflplot/Plot2Kill, Most Mature *nix GUI For D2

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 18:59:37 PDT 2010

== Quote from Lars T. Kyllingstad (public at kyllingen.NOSPAMnet)'s article
> On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:08:01 +0000, dsimcha wrote:
> > Thanks.  The GTK port is officially off the ground, i.e. I've now at
> > least got a basic plot window up.  Now, to decipher gtkD's font API.
> Awesome! :)  Can't wait to try this out.
> -Lars

Now for one last request for help from the audience:

I've got rotated text (meaning Y-axis labels) and saving working.  The only major
hangup left is that the subplot window is horribly broken w.r.t. resizing and
zoom.  What's the proper way to forward a resize event of a parent window to all
child windows in gtkD?