d-programming-language.com

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:42:08 PST 2011

Also, I was just wondering how it'd work on a page like std.container

http://www.d-programming-language.org/phobos/std_container.html

which already has a hand written table up top. So I ran it:

http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_container.html

and I'm ok with it. In the d-p-l page, can you tell quickly what containers
are actually offered? I can't... the list up top kinda tells you, but that's
really ugly.

But after running my program on it, the struct/class quick reference
tables give it right away, and I don't think it's too full, even with the
hand written table.

So I like it. Only change I might make is combining the struct and
class tables, and maybe some spacing issues.

Again though, I'm open to ideas.