DVCS (was Re: Moving to D)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Jan 16 13:54:11 PST 2011

"Andrei Alexandrescu" <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote in message
news:igvlf8$v20$1 at digitalmars.com...

> Apparently I got drawn back into the discussion :o). I'm not as intense
> about this as one might think, but I do find it surprising that this
> discussion could possibly occur ever since about 2005.

FWIW, when computer monitors regularly use the pixel density that the newer
iPhones currently have, then I'd imagine that would easily compensate for
scaling artifacts on non-native resultions enough to get me to find and get
one with a small enough delay (assuming I had the $ and needed a new
monitor).