const/immutable member functions

so so at so.do
Tue Jan 25 05:41:10 PST 2011

> Boy you missed the point by about 2.5 light years..

This can go forever as long as one of us resist to simple reasoning and
analogy,
and the other one has the energy to continue.

> All I said is that Since D is English based (terminology, etc) it would
> make sense to follow a more English like word ordering in order to make
> the learning curve less steep.

We are not teaching PL to monkeys, though i am not sure if they would find
this an issue.
Math is another language and it is quite flexible, I don't see people that
left to right oriented use "one add two equal three",
while the others use "three equal one add two" and flaming the others.
After you learn the damn rule (which is in the basics of any language),
both equally natural.

> Your argument boils down to something like "Who needs cars? I'm riding
> my horse Johnny since childhood..Feels natural to me" This has no
> relevance to an objective comparison between a car and a horse.

No.
And i can't get better than that so this discussion for me now pointless.