Trivial DMD fixes: GitHub pull requests vs. Bugzilla issues

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sat Mar 19 08:43:44 PDT 2011

For almost a month now, I have a trivial pull request open for DMD:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/10. It's only about
adding the word »length« in two places to clarify the tuple
out-of-bounds error message, so I didn't bother to open a ticket for it
because I figured that it would only create unneeded administrative
overhead for such a small change.

However, given that the commit has not been merged yet: Walter, do you
still prefer Bugzilla issues for this kind of patches?

David