There's new GIT instructions on Github now

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Fri May 20 15:35:55 PDT 2011

On 5/21/11 12:29 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Do I have to type something in as the title/description? Each of the
> actual commits are commented, although I've completely forgot to add
> which bug reports should be closed due to the fixes.

You should give it a sensible title, because that's what appears in the
pull requests list view. The description is pretty much optional, but
it's a great place to put any additional information, as it appears
before all the commits itself on the pull request page (e.g. the text at
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/15).

David