Website message overhaul

Bane branimir.milosavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:15:56 PST 2011

<rant>
As a language claiming for itself it was created out of practical needs of programmers I must say D fails on that test (both compilers and D website). It is not user friendly. It is user hostile, for simplest and most common tasks. Especially for newbie programmers.

It was like that 4 years ago when I first saw it, and it is much like that now.

You people should really hire some non-programmers with documenting skill and knack for KISS principle to make D website and documentation. It is obvious that Walter, Andrei and the rest of core people are highly skilled in their field of work, but not interested, available or competent to present D complexity in simple, right-to-the point way.

I guess it is so much more fun to add new features and optimize code than to organize and present all the documentation the way it can be useful.

And come on, BUD like feature is first useful thing compilers are lacking. Talking about practical need.
</rant>