compile-time explicitness

Gor F. Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 11:41:04 PDT 2011

Thanks! You've been extremely helpful! You're right, asking for existing solution
before proposing a new one is much better.

I've been studying D2 for several months non-stop. I've been paying close
attention to all discussions on D newsgroups and bugfixes on every DMD release.
It's time for me to stop observing and start acting, so i decided to come here and
spill out what i got collected in my mind for all this time of living with D. I
guess i should slow down a bit with new stuff and direct my efforts to old stuff
that needs to be done.

I can't stop noticing how great D feels after years of C++ experience.