Is D Language mature for MMORPG Client ?

Kapps opantm2+spam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:13:05 PDT 2012

On Friday, 3 August 2012 at 02:16:22 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> I think D today is enough to create a small game like that.
> But D and its standard library are in development still, so
> probably you will need to fix small things every D release, for
> some years. Are you able and willing to do this?
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Every release is slightly exaggerating it. I can think of a few
major breaking changes, but breaking changes are less frequent
now IMO. As they should be. Pretty much no D code from a year ago
will compile today. Definitely a discouraging thing, especially
if you just try to use someone else's library.