VisualD Console WIndow Disappears

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Wed Feb 15 10:44:25 PST 2012

On 15.02.2012 12:20, Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
> On 15.02.2012 08:27, RedShift wrote:
>> So, I'm just starting to get into D, using the extension for VS called
>> Visual D. Is there any way to stop the console from disappearing like in
>> C++? Like C + F5 (which doesn't seem to work). Or like a getline?

As far as I know, the pause happens in C++ only when running without a
debugger. Version 0.3.30 has an option in the debugger settings to also
add this pause.

> This absolutely seems like a bug in Visual D, as does the resource
> include path thing.

The resource include works for me, but I am not sure why. This is part
of the generated command line:

rc /fo..\bin\Debug\obj\visuald.res /IC:\Program /IFiles\Microsoft
/ISDKs\Windows\v7.0\\include visuald.rc

I'll fix it...