compact library for creating window + OpenGL context + input handling?

Denis Shelomovskij verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 03:11:21 PST 2012

09.01.2012 6:05, Trass3r пишет:
> (other than SDL)
>
> Basically something like the SFML Window module, but written in D and
> working on Windoze/Linux.

I have written a Windows OpenGL context creation for given HWND
(initially for DGUI but it isn't a restriction, one just have to write
his own control class) because of complicated context creation in this
OS (~800 lines of D code for only context creation with desired
parameters) and lack of functionality like: "here is my windows handle -
create new context with it/use it with an existing one".

There is no Linux support yet. There is no IO control because it is for
using with a widget toolkit like DGUI, SWT, DFL, etc.

I don't think you are looking for such solution, so it is here just for
information. But if someone need this, I will release sources.