Incomprehensible compiler errors

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Jul 31 18:00:31 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, August 01, 2012 02:48:43 Stuart wrote:
> I notice nobody else at all has objected to my being told to fuck
> off and stop wasting people's time. I guess it's okay for people
> to talk to me like that, yes?

I don't agree with Bernard at all (and for the most, I don't think that anyone
else does either). It's just that I generally ignore nasty comments and
trolls. I also suspect that given the length of this thread, there are plenty
of people who never read his response, which would at least partially explain
why no one has spoken up about it. Bernard has said some good things on this
list before, so he's not a complete troll, but he _does_ seem to get very
rude, very quickly, which is a detriment to the community as evidenced by your
response. And his response in this case was particularly rude. If he doesn't
want to help you, he doesn't need to respond. Rudeness helps no one.

- Jonathan M Davis