The future of UDAs.

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 03:42:41 PST 2012

It'll always be true for anything that IS immutable. If (theoretically) we
had mutable compile-time variables, the ones marked as immutable would
behave exactly like the current compile-time values. Otherwise, yes, we'd
have to give up the freedom of evaluation for the mutable ones.

But Jonathan is right, that's not going to happen.

--
Bye,
Gor Gyolchanyan.