Getting started with D - Phobos documentation sucks

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 06:49:04 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 30 September 2012 at 11:01:50 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> Is it just me that thinks that having a tool that fixes the
> generated documentation is ridiculous. The compiler should be
> modified to generate the documentation we want to have.

Eh, maybe. I just find doing fancier things inside the compiler
to be a pain in the butt. Basically D > C++. And it is harder to
get code into dmd than it is to just do your own thing.

But really what matters is that we get something that doesn't
suck results wise. We could always change the ddoc implementation
later.