DLL crash inside removethreadtableentry - where's the source code for that?

Ben Davis entheh at cantab.net
Sun Feb 17 03:31:52 PST 2013

On 17/02/2013 07:56, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> _removethreadtableentry is a function in the DM C runtime library. It
> has the bug that it tries to free a data record that has never been
> allocated if the thread that loaded the DLL is terminated. This is the
> entry at index 1.

That's a good start :)

Can it be fixed? Who would be able to do it?

Or is there some code I can put in my project that will successfully
work around the issue?

I get the impression the source is available for money. I found this
page http://www.digitalmars.com/download/freecompiler.html which
mentions complete library source under a link to the shop. I *could* buy
it and see if I can fix it myself, but it seems a bit risky.

By the way, thanks for Visual D :)