I was wrong

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Thu May 30 13:53:23 PDT 2013

Am Thu, 30 May 2013 11:06:03 -0700
schrieb Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com>:

> about the changelog. Andrej Mitrovic has done a super awesome job with the
> changelog, and it is paying off big time.
>
> I am very happy to be proven wrong about it.

It is good because a lot of work has gone into it. It's not
just a question of manual or automatic creation.
Did I say good? It's awesome Andrej! There is so much less WTF
now for the language changes. Mostly you just want _some_
rationale to know that a change doesn't come out of the blue.
And these compact presentations are much better at that than
reading a lengthy bugzilla or forum thread.

--
Marco