D french-speaking community

Raphaël Jakse raphael.jakse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 23:29:34 PST 2013

Le 09/11/2013 07:40, Philippe Sigaud a écrit :
> French here also. I'll have a look at this forum!
>
> As for Ali's book in French, I didn't know there was any translating
> being done. Can we help?

I've been really quiet about it and only Ali and some of my friends knew
about it, moslty because of shyness, and lack of time.
With the creation of dlang-fr, publishing should become possible in
acceptable conditions (openclassrooms, ex "Site du Zér0" not being an
option and my home hosting neither) and motivation can come back.

I guess proofreading is what is needed for the moment, after preparing
the stuff to be published (this should not take too long).
Would you or somebody else be eager to proofread this crappy translation
to get a great translation of Ali's great work out of it ?

Raphaël.