[OT] Which IDE / Editor do you use?

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Sun Sep 15 01:22:13 PDT 2013

Am 15.09.2013 09:50, schrieb Jonathan M Davis:
>>From what I've heard, Kubuntu is one of the worst KDE distros out there, but I
> haven't done much with it, and I've never done much with debian-based distros
> in general. These days, I use Arch.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Mandrake and SuSE were the best ones for KDE.

Mandrake is now gone. Mandriva does not count.

SuSE screwed themselves by making patent agreements with Microsoft, thus
moving the community away from them.

So nowadays I think even with its second class treatment, Kubuntu still
tends to be the best option for most KDE users that want proper
mainstream hardware support on their distributions.

--
Paulo