Preflight of DUB 0.9.21 (RC 3)

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Feb 13 03:40:34 PST 2014

I just tried the Linux x86_64 executable on Fedora 20, and it works
except for:

dub: /lib64/libcurl.so.4: no version information available (required by
dub)

I am not entirely sure why it doesn't find:

/usr/lib64/libcurl.so.4
/usr/lib/libcurl.so.4

which are most definitely present.

I also tried the OSX executable on a Mavericks machine and it works
fine, except…

… I have a single filestore and thus a single ~/.dub but the compilation
products of dub are not in architecture dependent locations so I cannot
work with OSX and Linux at the same time.

There perhaps needs to be a way of dub cleaning the ~/.dub hierarchy,
currently I seem to have to manually search all the dependencies and
clean up. In fact, is there a clean command to dub to clean the project
and the ~/.dub?

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk