Uninstall deletes user created folders too

John J john.joyus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:50:57 PST 2014

The Uninstall on Windows is deleting user created folders too! :(

I thought it's a good idea to uninstall the previous version of D before
I install the latest one, but when I did that, it deleted the C:\D
folder, including the sub-folders and files I created under that "D"
folder! :(

This is most unusual behavior. Can someone please fix the installer?

And as I was panic, I made a quick search and installed Recuva to
undelete the files.. but sadly it overwrote the important files I
thought of recovering! (I guess I should have tried it from a different
partition or a USB stick).