Programming Language for Games, part 3

Shriramana Sharma via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 3 05:02:42 PST 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 3:42 PM, bearophile via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> There's also a third option, offer the information I have, if it's valuable,
> even when it's not complete because others can get interested and find the
> full information themselves

That's true. But when making points to high-level decision makers like
Andrei, it is often more productive to do the research oneself and
present the result and not just chime in with pointers because they
don't have the time to follow those pointers. (pun intended)

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा