dmd codegen improvements

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 29 16:28:54 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 29 August 2015 at 20:36:33 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> Toy languages aren't used by the sorts of people that have
> built their businesses around D.  I don't think you do yourself
> any favours by adopting the tone you do.  It's disrespectful
> and unconstructive.

I've only been following this forum for a few months. I see lots
of comments about the same things over and over, at various
levels of constructiveness. At this point, I just sort of tune
them all out. I imagine it's more frustrating for the core
development team...

Maybe it would be helpful to put a sticky acknowledging some of
these sort of perennial topics/criticisms and that everyone
working on the language already knows about them? You could at
least point people in the direction of the sticky this way.
Pretty much every other forum I go to has some kind of forum
rules sticky anyway.