Some feedback on the website.

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Dec 16 13:00:19 PST 2015

On 12/16/2015 12:21 AM, ZombineDev wrote:
> Well DDoc may have it's disadvantages, but I'm certain that the documentation
> would have been far worse if it wasn't for it.

No need to speculate :-) Before Ddoc, the Phobos documentation was horrific,
probably the worst I'd ever seen. It was so bad it was unusual for there to be
any correct documentation for a particular function, or even anything at all.

Ddoc utterly transformed that, almost overnight. It's hard to underestimate the
positive impact Ddoc has had on D documentation.