Right after allocators: containers or database connectivity?

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 9 15:17:22 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 9 June 2015 at 21:20:14 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> So, I think that it would make more sense if we std.container
> were completed than to embark on std.database.

I should probably add that since we already have std.container,
doing containers next is a matter of polishing it and finishing
it; it doesn't necessarily need a lot of bake time at this point.
However, I expect that if we want a top-notch database
implementation, it's going to need some bake time. So, while it
might make sense to start bouncing around ideas on a database API
to get that process started, it would make a lot more sense to
focus on std.container first.

- Jonathan M Davis