Better forums

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 17 20:59:53 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 03:55:49 UTC, Morbid.Obesity wrote:
> Progress friend, that is what you need!

You've completely misunderstood my argument. I did not mean "old
 > new", I meant that it doesn't matter if something is old or
new, it should be judged on its own merits. Your entire reply is
about "new > old" (but full of allegories and no actual arguments
concerning the topic at hand).

I do not wish to get into a sentimental argument hinging on
metaphors and allegories. If you do not wish to discuss factual
arguments, then there is nothing to debate.