What D Needs…

John Colvin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 26 02:59:52 PDT 2015

On Friday, 26 June 2015 at 09:12:04 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-06-22 at 02:40 +0000, Laeeth Isharc via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> [...]
> […]
>> [...]
>
> I'll see if I can check this out.

n-dimensional slices:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3397

DlangScience: https://dlangscience.github.io/

Early days, limited developer time, but things are happening.

See also https://github.com/DlangScience and http://

http://vispy.org/ is also possibly interesting

>> [...]
>
> I wonder if Buck is a better route. Facebook use this and it
> has D support.
>
> I suspect anything to do with PyD will have to go via
> setuptools.

The problems with compiler output are just because my bad code,
not anything more fundametal.