I have this game engine...

Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 9 23:50:02 PST 2015

Am Thu, 5 Nov 2015 14:32:47 +0100
schrieb Johannes Pfau <nospam at example.com>:

> > This is great! Thanks!
> > Is there instructions anywhere for attempting to build druntime with
> > these toolchains so I can have a crack at filling in the gaps
> > there?
>
> There's some very basic information here:
> http://wiki.dlang.org/GDC/Installation/Generic#Building_only_Druntime.2FPhobos
> Only tested on linux though. It should work on windows if you use a
> msys2 installation and install the base-devel package.

Have you tried this already? For some reason configure seems to pick up
the wrong gdc if I simply do:
./../gcc-4.9.2/libphobos/configure --prefix=/opt/gdc
--host=arm-none-eabi

I'll probably have to debug this, but here's a workaround:
GDC=arm-none-eabi-gdc ../../gcc-4.9.2/libphobos/configure
--prefix=/opt/gdc --host=arm-none-eabi

Of course compilling druntime fails very early ;-)