I have this game engine...
Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 10 09:51:07 PST 2015
Am Thu, 5 Nov 2015 14:42:52 +0100
schrieb Johannes Pfau <nospam at example.com>:
> > I see these archives are minimal, only the gdc binaries, but there
> > is also a gcc binary... why is that?
> > The filesize is very different than the ones bundled in devkitPro;
> > is it intended that arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe (and friends) overwrite
> > the ones in the devkitPro distro?
> That's the reason I still need to write a README ;-)
> I'm not sure why the file size could be very different, I'll have a
> look at that later.
I've uploaded some new binaries. Changes:
* Changed the download paths to to their final values:
* Integration into the homepage is finished and looks like this:
I'm waiting for some feedback from the devkitpro maintainers as
devkitPro/ARM/PPC are apparently trademarked.
* The packages now contain README files
* The packages now additionally contain builds of gdb 7.10
* The -gcc files have been removed for now
* gdc -v now prints the DMD FE version and the used GDC commit
* bugurl was changed to bugzilla.gdcproject.org
I hope these were the last toolchain/build-setup related changes.
Building toolchains with updated GDC versions is now trivial.
More information about the Digitalmars-d