Shout out to D at cppcon, when talkign about ranges.

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 1 11:18:57 PDT 2015

https://web.archive.org/web/20050427085507/http://rangelib.synesis.com.au/

 > Anyhow, this is what I could dig up in an hour or so.

Thank you for mining for that.

 From the days that I used to frequent comp.lang.c++.moderated (before
around 2009 or so), I remember an individual who was trying to sell the
idea of ranges to the C++ community. As I remember, nobody took him
seriously at that time. Reading the page above, I think that individual
must have been John Torjo or Matthew Wilson.

Ali