I have this game engine...

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 31 18:56:36 PDT 2015

O_o .. what's your agenda?

I think what I'm talking about here is something slightly different.
Also I think the goals of my engine are fairly specific too; run fast,
on anything (ie, heavily resource limited hardware), no
non-operating-system dependencies, small code. I think this is a
different angle than most modern games type projects. Obviously, the
point however is to make over a decade of development available for
people to use. There's a lot in there.