Tutorial on D + Chromium / CEF / DerelictCEF with OSX ?

Mike McKee via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 8 08:53:37 PDT 2015

Bad timing on my part, I guess. If DerelictCEF gets off the
ground, gets stable, and has good documentation (specifically on
the CEF install part is what I lack), then that's an extremely
robust, cross-platform GUI framework that D can take advantage of.

I got DerelictCEF compiled okay -- it's the CEF install part that
I lack.

Here's what I'd like to do:

* Show Chromium with my own custom titlebar, no tabs, a minimal
menu, a non-resizable window but minimizable, and no page
rightclick.

* Load the HTML into Chromium from a resource file.

* Inject D callbacks into the Javascript.

* At that point, I can use CSS and jQuery in the HTML to interact
with the D classes.