Up-to-date DIPs list

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 16 20:58:49 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 16 March 2016 at 16:26:02 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:

> I think there should be the possibility to up-vote a post in
> the forum,
> so that it gets more clear what topics are of high interest and
> which not. Even if no additional comment is made.
>
> So very useful threads can be found and used as information
> starting point even if
> they get out of focus by time. Posts with high ranking, can be
> detected and used to optimize the general language
> documentation. And DIP discussions.

This is not an independent forum. It's a web interface to a
newsgroup server, which also has a mailing list interface that
many people use. Yes, it would be possible to implement something
like that for the web interface alone, but I don't see how that
would add any value.