Phobos PR in need of review/merge

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 1 18:56:22 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 27 June 2017 at 01:35:31 UTC, Meta wrote:
> On this topic, I feel like we've been falling behind lately in
> responding to PRs promptly, communicating with submitters on
> what changes (if any) are needed to get the PR into merge
> shape, and actually getting stuff merged (this isn't anything
> new of course). I don't have the data to back me up yet, but I
> am going to try to gather what I can and make a post about it
> sometime within the next month. Any ideas or insights are
> welcome.
>
> 1. https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/5515

This is particularly my fault. I haven't been reviewing PRs
nearly as much as I was in the past.

I think the PR queue on Phobos has gotten out of control. Ideally
we'd have around 50 or less PRs open.

I'm going to try to comment on/review at least one PR a day from
here on out to slowly chip away at the queue.