Go 1.9

rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 24 05:20:54 PDT 2017

On 24/06/2017 1:11 PM, Wulfklaue wrote:

snip

> And sorry for the strong language but this is the truth! The fact that i
> as a newcomer needs to point this out is just ridiculous. Its easy to
> see why Nim and Crystal out fund D on bountysource.

It's fine. You're not attacking anyone and not swearing for the sake of
swearing :)

My recommendation is to fund specific people or donate directly to the D
foundation. If there were people willing to fund specific people, it'll
pick up in time. As it stands it is mostly behind closed doors and going
straight to the people.

How to improve this without a giant wad of cash idk.