[OT] Windows dying

codephantom me at noyb.com
Wed Nov 1 01:59:19 UTC 2017

On Monday, 30 October 2017 at 13:32:23 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> I don't know how intense your data analysis is, but I replaced
> a Win7 ultrabook that had a dual-core i5 and 4 GBs of RAM with
> an Android tablet that has a quad-core ARMv7 and 3 GBs of RAM
> as my daily driver a couple years ago, without skipping a beat.
>  I built large mixed C++/D codebases on my ultrabook, now I do
> that on my Android/ARM tablet, which has a slightly weaker chip
> than my smartphone.

hahhaa hahhaa... I can't stop laughing...hahaaa hahaaaaa. 3GB of
ram, 4GB of ram..hahhaa..hahhha.... I'm starting to feel ill
too...hahha...hahha.....

ok. I'm back...to normal now...

Can your tablet run FreeBSD as host, and run multiple vm's at the
same time too?

Can you put multiple SSD RAID into your tablet?

Can you upgrade its ram to 32GB?

Can you upgrade its video card to 6GB?

Can you overclock its cpu to 4GHz?

Can you even replace its cpu?

Desktops rule!!!!  Tablets are only good for reading pdf's while
in bed ;-)