Should we add `a * b` for vectors?

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 04:59:10 UTC 2017

On 26 September 2017 at 21:41, Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 22 September 2017 at 17:11:56 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
>
>> Should we add `a * b` to ndslice for 1d vectors?
>> Discussion at https://github.com/libmir/mir-algorithm/issues/91
>>

> I'd say yes.
>
> Atila

Just remember, it's okay to vote no! Even if it makes you a bigoted dick ;)
In this case, I think 'no' is the only reasonable choice.
If this is going to seriously be considered, then ndslice should definitely
be renamed to 'matrix'.

An alternative solution might be to introduce a wrapper of ndslice called
'matrix' that supports matrix mul...?