This thread on Hacker News terrifies me

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Sun Sep 2 06:06:48 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 2 September 2018 at 05:16:43 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> On 09/02/2018 12:53 AM, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
>>
>> Ouch. Seriously, seriously ouch.
>>

> Heh, yea, well...that particular one was state party school,
> so, what y'gonna do? *shrug*
>
> Smug as I may have been at the at the time, it wasn't until
> later I realized the REAL smart ones were the ones out
> partying, not the grads or the nerds like me.

Why? Please don't tell me you believe this nonsense:

"Wadhwa... argues (I am not joking) that partying is a valuable
part of the college experience because it teaches students
interpersonal skills."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jerrybowyer/2012/05/22/a-college-bubble-so-big-even-the-new-york-times-and-60-minutes-can-see-it-sort-of/