The issue with D...

sai sai at dummy.com
Tue Feb 5 20:15:55 UTC 2019

On Monday, 4 February 2019 at 23:28:51 UTC, Ben wrote:
>> but building with 'dub --arch=x86_mscoff' (dmd -m32mscoff)
>> indeed should make dmd use lld if VS isn't available if it's
>> not the case right now.
>
> ... <snip>

I couldn't agree more. I am trying to expand using D from a
simple 1 file scripts to bigger applications, but its always a
struggle. Programming is not my day job, but I use it
occasionally for my job related work.

Funny thing is after reading all these emails I am still confused
how to get vibe.d working on windows. Could somebody create a
step-by-step instructions with an example that actually works?
Pretty please? Thanks in advance.