You know how I was saying in my DConf talk...

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Fri Jul 26 10:33:29 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 18:36:19 UTC, Ethan wrote:
> They've most definitely improved since DDMD happened, but they
> still seem predicated on the idea that people aren't going to
> be doing a lot of metaprogramming and provide almost no context
> when you're deep down the meta hole.

The compiler on run.dlang.org provides plenty of context:

/dlang/dmd/linux/bin64/../../src/phobos/std/traits.d(482): Error:
local scope __anonymous is not a variable
/dlang/dmd/linux/bin64/../../src/phobos/std/traits.d(580): Error:
template instance `std.traits.parentOf!(StructOne)` error
instantiating
onlineapp.d(16):        instantiated from here:
moduleName!(StructOne)
onlineapp.d(16):        while evaluating pragma(msg,
moduleName!(StructOne))

It provides instantiation stack and all line numbers where error
occurs.