DConf Videos, Why?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu May 30 18:27:52 UTC 2019

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 12:18:11PM -0600, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> I can appreciate people wanting the videos sooner, but it sounds like
> we're doing quite well with them this year.
[...]

It would be very, very nice if next DConf we hired a dedicated A/V team
to ensure that the first-day hiccups never happen again. It's becoming
something of a trend to lose the first day talks or otherwise not have
them available / clipped / glitched / whatever, and that's not a good
thing.

Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world. -- Carl B. Constantine